Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The first week

As of today, I've been gone from Oregon for about a week. I've been to sleep away camps that were longer than this, but I have never been through anything this challenging.

I left Oregon on Wednesday, the fifth, and arrived in Miami for an orientation. Unfortunately, I didnt really find it very helpful. On friday, a group of eight students left the US for Panama. We had another orientation, this time in Panama city, and left for our new homes on sunday.

Since I have arrived in my small town of Nata, I have gone through a roller coaster of emotions. Luckily, my host family is very understanding and does their best to make me feel better. I will try to post pictures soon of my house and family, but right now everything is kind of crazy!
Hasta luego

No comments:

Post a Comment